Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 18

Over this past weekend Grammie and PawPaw came over and they built Johnny a club house (with the help of Daddy and Aunt Marie)! I didn't think to take any picture of them building it... probably because I was inside watching two very excited boys that really wanted to go outside... It was finished right before bedtime so we let Johnny go out and see his brand new club house! He is thrilled to say the least.

Thank you to my wonderful family! He loves it! I am sitting here drinking my coffee in the peace of the early morning because I know soon I will  hear the pitter patter of feet which will turn into excited jumping up and down to go outside and play!


 Johnny is a proud new home owner!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun!! We had a playset and I remember HOURS of play out on that thing.

    ReplyDelete